[Mesa-dev] [Mesa-maintainers] non-shared glapi

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Wed Nov 8 19:00:02 UTC 2017

In meson the non shared path is so broken it doesn't build at all (I have
patches to fix this, but clearly no one tested them). In both cases the tests
for the non shared glapi haven't been updated as extensions have been removed
from mesa and fail to compile (It's an APPLE extension).

I'll admit I'm also a bit curious why we still have classic osmesa and
xlib-libgl, since I would think the gallium versions with llvm-pipe and/or swr
would be *much* faster.

Dylan

Quoting Emil Velikov (2017-11-08 05:03:09)