[Mesa-dev] [OS]Mesa MinGW AppVeyor Repository

Trevor Sandy trevor.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:06:01 UTC 2017

Many thanks for the details - and the reminder on passively contributing to
wasting developers' time :-)
For the content I created, I will proceed accordingly.

I've reached out to the repo owner where I got the patches I use to
validate the MinGW build to see his opinion. If there is no conflict, I'll
be pleased to follow the details you provided to submit the patches I use.

I believe, George will provide his patch accordingly.

Cheers,