[Mesa-dev] [OS]Mesa MinGW AppVeyor Repository

Eric Engestrom eric.engestrom at imgtec.com
Mon Oct 2 17:04:46 UTC 2017

On Monday, 2017-10-02 14:16:02 +0000, Trevor (CIMdata) wrote:
> Hello Emil,
> Yes, I did see the AppVeyor integraton for MSVC. It could be quite
> easy to add the MinGW scope to the metrix.
>
> I don’t really know how to ‘upsteam’ the patches I use mostly because
> I am not the author. Do I just submit a PR? Anyway to help George with
> his patch – which fixes the MinGW build – I have done the CI script,
> AppVeyor.yml and set up AV repo. My source if free and w/o license.

Just FYI, it's a common misconception that "no license" means "license
to do anything", but what it really means is "whatever the default is in
the legislation of the country/state the author happens to have been in
when they wrote this", which is usually close to impossible to know for
everyone else.

If your point is to distribute your code freely, consider the MIT
license, or look at https://choosealicense.com