[Mesa-dev] [AppVeyor] mesa master #5788 failed

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Fri Oct 13 06:05:10 UTC 2017

This is aparently because MSVC doesn't have ssize_t.  How do you recommend
fixing it?  I found a stack overflow comment that seems to be related here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22265610/why-ssize-t-in-visual-studio-2010-is-defined-as-unsigned

The recommendation given in one of the answers is to import a particular
header and then typedef it to SSIZE_T.  Thoughs?

--Jason