[Mesa-dev] Requesting Guidance for EVoC Application

Khilan Ravani khilanravani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:12:00 UTC 2018

Sir/Mam,

I am a sophomore student pursuing Computer Science and Engineering (C.S.E)
from Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara. I am well adapt
with concepts of Deep Learning, Medical Image Processing & AI and am
currently working on a few research topics in the same domain. I came
across your organization while searching some interesting Opensource
projects/internships and would love to know more about it.

I am particularly interested in the project : *" Implement Remaining
presentation features in the VDPAU state tracker"* since it is the one in
line with my research interests. I have adequate experience in machine
learning and Signal / Image processing and am currently pursuing some
research problems in Satellite Imaging (Hyper-spectral data analysis) and
processing SAR images.

I do possess the required programming skills (C++, OpenCV, Python,
Tensorflow, Keras (CUDA framework), Watson API, Matlab) as well as the
exposure to open source platforms such as github and would like to request
you to please guide me with the further process for writing a proposal.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thank You,
Yours Sincerely,
Khilan Ravani.