[Mesa-dev] Requesting Guidance for EVoC Application

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Tue Mar 6 19:48:15 UTC 2018

Hi Khilan,

sorry that is probably my fault.  The Task "Implement Remaining
presentation features in the VDPAU state tracker" was already done by a
Student in 2016/2017. I've just forgot to update the page.

Since you have experience with image processing you could still look
into some other video codec related work.

Anything you are particular interest in?

Regards,
Christian.