[Mesa-dev] Few issues with Meson

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 17:57:01 UTC 2018

Hi Dylan

Do you have the link to patch on patchwork? I'll give it a go

I'm using meson 0.45 however the cross-file requires more than just
defining llvm-config, everything else is normally picked up from what
portage is setting in the build environment - though strangely not if clang
is used - I'll look into that sometime

Regards

Mike