[Mesa-dev] Gitlab migration

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:01:31 UTC 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Jason Ekstrand <jason at jlekstrand.net> wrote:

>  1. Go to gitlab.freedesktop.org
>  2. Click "Sign In / Register" in the upper left-hand corner
>  3. You already have an account.  Click "Forgot your password?", type in
> your fd.o-associated e-mail, and click "Reset Password".  Follow the
> directions in the e-mail.

jfyi, if you already have push access (ie. have an shell account), see:

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/wikis/home

under "How do I create/access my user account?"

(Ie. basically what Jason said, but pointing out that if you already
have push access, you already have a gitlab account)

BR,
-R