[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Danylo Piliaiev danylo.piliaiev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:23:02 UTC 2019

My small thoughts/questions:

- First of all discussions are really much more convenient.
- Several (mine) merge requests were "Closed" and merged (not just
merged, they are under "Closed" category), am I missing something?
- Is there a way to grant rights to creator of merge request to
add/change tags if he doesn't have "Developer" role?
- Maybe adding more tags/more granular tags would be a good idea.
- Could Intel CI be integrated in some way with gitlab?

Overall as someone who didn't interact with mailing lists workflow much
Gitlab is definitely a win.