[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Samuel Pitoiset samuel.pitoiset at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:44:15 UTC 2019

I haven't played with merge requests yet, except for reviewing some
small RADV patches from Bas.

 From my point of view, the main problem now is that we have to look
both at the mailing list and at the merge requests page and that's quite
annoying.

I don't think it's really a win to have two different workflows for the
same project.

I think I would still prefer the mailing list approach because it looks
faster than open a browser, click, click and re-click (all my emails are
well sorted in Thunderbird).