[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Timothy Arceri tarceri at itsqueeze.com
Mon Jan 14 01:29:09 UTC 2019

To be honest I have mixed feelings about using Gitlab merge requests. As
Jason mentions bellow the discussions feature is a nice way to avoid the
mess that can happen with mailings list replys.

However I seem to find myself fighting with the interface more that
should be necessary. Most of this is probably just that it takes time to
get used too. But the single most annoying thing is having to expand the
code comment when looking at a commit. Especially during review you
always want to view the comment. It would be soooo much nicer if these
were always expanded by default. Is there a setting for this somewhere?

Tim