[Mesa-dev] Android + tegra + mesa

Artyom Bambalov artembambalov1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:28:07 UTC 2019

Hello, guys. I have device with tegra K1(T124). I try to get open source
graphical stack. What I use: mesa 3d(18.2-19.0), libdrm(2.4.96),
drm_hwcomposer(the latest), gbm_gralloc(the latest), 4.19 kernel by
google(tegra drm + nouveau). What I get: normal bootanimatin, but the
system UI is not displaying properly(look at pinned picture). I also tested
the kernel with linux distr and all works fine. So, I wanted to ask is it
possible to get a normal picture on android with nouveau on tegra K1(T124)?