[Mesa-dev] Android + tegra + mesa

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 17 22:03:07 UTC 2019

I believe it should work in principle [at least the tegra drm +
nouveau bit, perhaps not the android things], however it's not
well-tested. I have a Jetson TK1, but it dies fairly instantaneously
once any network goes through the NIC, which is a bad situation for a
netboot setup.

If you're interested in doing some debugging, feel free to join
#nouveau on irc.freenode.net and we can probably help a bit. This
presupposes that you're comfortable building various packages,
potentially with packages, and have remote access to the device to be
able to play around with it. Otherwise we may have a tough time
helping.

Cheers,

  -ilia