[Mesa-dev] GitLab Merge Request stable workflow question

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon May 13 12:46:12 UTC 2019

I've gone through the document and have been working through the ml for the
past few years.  When using the ml, putting CC in the message and invoking
git send-email will cause it to also get sent to the stable ml so it wasn't
clear to me that it would still work that way with a merge request.  I saw
my commit end up in the new stable releases though so I suppose that
answers my question, i.e. cc in the message is sufficient for both ml and
mr submissions.

Thanks
- Chuck