[Mesa-dev] GitLab Merge Request stable workflow question

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Mon May 13 13:43:58 UTC 2019

Yes, it does work though the newer Fixes: tag is preferred. The process
hasn't actually involved the mesa-stable making list in a while. Instead,
there are scripts used by the release managers that troll the got lots
looking for Cc: to stable and Fixes: tags and grabs the appropriate
patches. Thanks to this, whether or not you git-send-email or not doesn't
matter.

--Jason