[Mesa-dev] gitlab issue migration, labels & triage

Denys den.kos363 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 07:41:56 UTC 2019

That's sad fact of gitlab, agree. The only thing came into mind - to get
a "template" for issue, which should include all important information
in the Summary

(example - Intel. Vulkan. GPU hand during playing dota ...)

There are many better ways to do this, for example, simply make a map of
all needed labels, to be put into the summary. And then somebody with
"edit" permissions will add correct labels according to the summary.

So current approach will sort the problem 1 and 2.

Issue 3 also can be workaround with it, because you may make filters
based on "key words" in summary.