[Mesa-dev] gitlab issue migration, labels & triage

Denys den.kos363 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:44:03 UTC 2019

During playing with notifications, I found out that actually gitlab
allows to subscribe to exact labels

https://about.gitlab.com/2016/04/13/feature-highlight-subscribe-to-label/

So, this may sort part of the issues related to "be up-to-date"
according to interesting things in the big project. So as soon as
somebody puts a label "RADV", for example, you will get a notification
about it.

And short "testing" of this feature from me:

1. Mark "Global" notifications level as "Disabled" (to be sure you won't
get spam, for example)
2. Subscribe to any label
3. Create an issue WITH label
You will get a notification about issue creation
4. Create an issue WITHOUT label and then - edit issue and add label
You will get a notification about adding a label to the issue.

So with this it might be quite flexible.