[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 20.0.5

Danylo Piliaiev danylo.piliaiev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:16:03 UTC 2020

While we talked about the general communication issues, I want to finish
with this
particular one.

Is this release going out as normal and the fix will be in the next
20.0.6 on 2020-04-29?

The current scope of the regression is non-iris drivers or iris compiled
without llvm.
The regression will result in crash of ARB_vp shaders which don't use at
least one
vertex attribute or one particular case of fixed-function shader.

On the brighter side it seams there weren't many such cases in the wild,
we saw only
UT2004.

Danylo