[Mesa-dev] Outstanding patches for 20.3.2

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Wed Dec 30 05:18:02 UTC 2020

Hi list,

I'm on vacation this week, so I'm only doing the minimal amount of work
to get a release out. I've pulled any patches that apply cleanly and
pulled any outstanding MR's against the staging/20.3 branch. Here's the
list of patches outstanding for 20.3. If you'd like to get these in the
20.3.2 release, please provide an MR in the next 24 hours or so (I'll
wait if you let me know they're coming). Otherwise I'll start
resololving these in the new year for 20.3.3.

Cheers,
Dylan