[Mesa-dev] Outstanding patches for 20.3.2

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Wed Dec 30 15:10:45 UTC 2020

Quoting Dylan Baker (2020-12-29 21:18:02)
> Hi list,
>
> I'm on vacation this week, so I'm only doing the minimal amount of work
> to get a release out. I've pulled any patches that apply cleanly and
> pulled any outstanding MR's against the staging/20.3 branch. Here's the
> list of patches outstanding for 20.3. If you'd like to get these in the
> 20.3.2 release, please provide an MR in the next 24 hours or so (I'll
> wait if you let me know they're coming). Otherwise I'll start
> resololving these in the new year for 20.3.3.
>
> Cheers,
> Dylan

And of course I forgot to add the list of patches, here they are:

9f2afe4170 v3dv: fix incorrect slice selection for TFU jobs
2832cbea7a v3dv: fix BO list for TFU jobs
e5499ca2bf freedreno/a6xx: Fix SP_HS_UNKNOWN_A831 value and document it
2d0c723ce6 radv: make sure FMASK compression is enabled for MSAA copies
6b538506f2 aco/ra: Fix register allocation for subdword operands

Dylan