[Mesa-dev] Drop scons for 20.1?

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:56:11 UTC 2020

It looks like we have 4 scons build jobs in CI.. I'm not sure how much
that costs us, but I guess those cycles could be put to better use?
So even ignoring the developer-cycles issue (ie. someone making
changes that effects scons build, and has to setup a scons build env
to fix breakage of their MR) I guess there is at least an argument to
remove scons from CI.  Whether it is worth keeping a dead build system
after it is removed from CI is an issue that I'm ambivalent about.

BR,
-R