[Mesa-dev] Drop scons for 20.1?

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Wed Feb 26 04:15:03 UTC 2020

+Jose & Brian

I'm not personally opposed but I also can't remember the last time I had to
fix the scons build. I think it's been years. Maybe that's because I don't
work on GL anymore? In any case, I don't know that it's really costing us
that much given that basically none of the drivers actually build with it.
But fat meh, I guess.

--Jason