[Mesa-dev] [EXTERNAL] Cross-compile from Linux to Windows

Jesse Natalie jenatali at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 9 15:06:31 UTC 2020

Have you tried using Meson on Windows, instead of cross-compiling? If you run it from a Visual Studio command prompt, it should just work out of the box, at least for x86. I believe you'll need to use a cross file for amd64, but the only thing you'd need to specify is the host architecture.

Though I guess if you're building LLVMPipe you'll need to point it to LLVM. In my experience, adding "--cmake-prefix-path" to the Meson command line should work well.

-Jesse