[Mesa-dev] should we do GSoC 2021?

Omar Emara mail at OmarEmara.dev
Wed Feb 10 12:31:11 UTC 2021

Hi Trevor,

Have you reached a decision yet regarding your participation in GSoC?
I am an interested student and it would be great to know in advance so that I
can prepare.

If applying to GSoC will not take much time from you, I think you should apply
regardless and leave the acceptance decision on a per-project basis. Students
may not necessary propose ideas from your ideas list, so updating the ideas list
may not be strictly necessary for a successful proposal. Just my thought on the
matter.

Thanks!