[Mesa-dev] vulkan video + beta header enables

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:53:23 UTC 2021

Just polling for opinions here on how best to move forward with
enabling the provisional vulkan beta headers in Mesa and the fallout
from doing so for people importing updated vulkan headers.

Do we want to allow beta/provisional features in main?

Do we want to do it only under a meson option that distros never enable?

If we do, who is responsible for updating the beta code on new header
import, since the video headers are under quite regular changes?

Dave.