Fwd: Debian 11 libegl1-mesa (20.3.5-1) - backport a fix

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:54:47 UTC 2022

Hello,

You can find the upcoming stable releases in the Mesa release calendar:
https://docs.mesa3d.org/release-calendar.html
Only the last two point releases receive stable updates.

Older versions are no longer supported and don't get new releases.
Please ask your distro maintainers to upgrade to a supported version.

Best regards,
Timur