Re: Moving amber into separate repo?

Filip Gawin filip at gawin.net
Sat Sep 24 09:04:29 UTC 2022

> 2. repo is growing large. Amber kinda requires long history, modern
> mesa not. This may be good spot to split if cleanup is required.

mesa absolutely uses long history. there is nothing to clean up. those
bytes of disk space are well worth it.

(Neutral on the other points, I don't work on stuff suported in Amber)I thought here about traces in issues. (Sometimes traces are uploaded onto gitlab by users.) I'm guessing it should be possible to reedit really old closed issues and remove attachments.