[Mesa-maintainers] Downstream Mesa patches and quirks

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Mon Feb 26 16:52:16 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 03:07:42AM +1100, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 03:22:07PM +0100, Stefan Dirsch wrote:

> > > OpenBSD also ships the old manual pages (though with simple Makefiles to
> > > avoid imake).
> > > https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/xenocara/doc/gl-docs/
> >
> > Thanks! Stupid question: Is there a way to download these sources?
>
> Sure, https://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html
>
> There is a git mirror but then you can't do partial checkouts
>
> https://github.com/openbsd/xenocara/
>
> Makefiles for the gl-docs are witten including bsd.*.mk for OpenBSD
> make(1).  But you could write something similiar for gmake.

Thanks! Just diffed the manual pages. No signifant differences. I think I can
live with using imake for building. I don't think we can ever remove imake
from our distribution anyway. ;-)

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany