[Mesa-stable] A candidate branch for the next stable release

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu May 1 15:05:09 PDT 2014

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
>   * There are 23 patches that have been sent to the mesa-stable mailing
>     list, but have not yet been merged to master. The oldest of these is
>     from February 20 (10 weeks ago!).

With the recent updates, I'm happy to say that this list is now down to
only 8 patches, (though still as far back as February 20 for one). If
nothing else, I'm happy to see the majority of the proposed fixes on the
stable branch now (about 48 patches now).

>     suggests that the test itself is at fault here. If that's correct,
>     and the test can be updated, then this patch can be merged before
>     the release.

Anuj informed me that the test has now been updated, so I've pulled this
patch in.

At this point, I'm just waiting for Anuj to backport two patches, then
I'll test and push out the latest state as reflected here:

http://cworth.org/~cworth/mesa-stable-queue/

Thanks again,

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com