[Mesa-users] glFBDev

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Fri Jun 11 13:35:01 PDT 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:09:28 +0800, Chia-I Wu <olvaffe at gmail.com> wrote:

> EGL KMS only works with hardware drivers.  You need to enable the
> gallium driver for your hardware.

oops. indeed. That did wonders :D
It's still falling back the software renderer, but i suspect
thats simply because my hardware is not supported yet.

> Along with the change, I also added fbdev backend to EGL.  To build the
> backend, configure mesa with --with-egl-displays=fbdev.  Remember to point
> EGL_DRIVER to the driver at runtime.

that sounds great! unfortunately wont compile:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig sh autogen.sh
--enable-gallium-intel  --enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --with-driver=dri
--with-egl-displays=fbdev

[..]

make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../../src/gallium/winsys/sw/fbdev/libfbdev.a', needed by
`egl_fbdev_swrast.so'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/aep/proj/borg/mesa/src/gallium/targets/egl-swrast'