[Mesa-users] How to display opengl program(mesa) in slackware linux

fyl_hitwh fyl_hitwh at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 08:33:16 PST 2010

Hello,everybody!

I installed slackware 13,which in default with mesa installed.When I compile an opengl program from the redbook,the compilation is OK,as I use the command"gcc -lglut hello.c",and this program a.out can execuate.But unfortunately,it only displays a blank window,the content of the window is not right according to the source code,but the background of the desktop.
Is there anyone who knows the answer,I appreciate your answer!

Best Regards

2010-11-08

fyl_hitwh