[Mesa-users] Unable to build Mesa 7.9 on Windows

Frederic Claux fclaux.gvs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:10:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

I downloaded Mesa 7.9 from
ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa/7.9/MesaLib-7.9.zip.
When trying to build the solution using VC++ 2008, I get the following
error:

Error    1    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'glapi/glapi.h':
No such file or directory    c:\users\fred\documents\visual studio
2008\projects\mesa-7.9\src\mesa\main\mtypes.h    40

When looking at the files in the archive, I can see there is no glapi.h
file, actually there is no glapi folder at all.

Building Mesa 7.8.2 on Windows was working fine, with the glapi/glapi.h file
present.

Maybe I can hack my way around by copying the glapi folder from Mesa 7.8.2
but I suspect more issues will show up and I won't go very far.

Can somebody help me getting started with Mesa 7.9 on Windows?

Thanks for your help,

Fred