[Mesa-users] Mesa 5.0.0-5.1 Graphic Disorder

Kitson Lim kittykittykid at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:11:13 PDT 2010

*Dear *mesa-users at lists.freedesktop.org,

I am running on Etch Linux, and I find that the farthest version I can
compile into my PC is 5.0.0-5.1. However, the pictures and 3-D rendering I
experience is just horrible, I was going to attach the graphic I experience
in Counter-Strike: Condition-Zero, but I cannot take the screenshot. Thus I
have use Half-Life Model Viewer 1.3 to load a few sample model to be
attached.

You can notice in the Targa file, you can see through the models. You can
clearly see the ammo clip through the gun at Glock18.tga. And you can also
see through the model's helmet and body, thus you can see the model's leg in
Urban.tga.

I install Mesa through Synaptic Package Manager, the repository title is
'mesaag' and I have Xorg video drivers installed(xorg-video-ati etc). My PC
model is EEE PC 701 4gb. Please give me a reply together with a solution as
soon as possible!

*Thanks,*
Kitson Lim