[Mesa-users] How to set deepth buffer in osmesa?

michael_cpvs michael_cpvs at 163.com
Tue Dec 20 01:25:09 PST 2011

Hi everyone:
   I'm a beginner for osmesa, Is there any function to set the deepth buffer for a osmesa context? I mean if I've been got a depth buffer from other osmesa context, how do I set this depth buffer to the current context and let the current context continue to draw a scence on this depth buffer?  Or there is an alternative way, that is, could I share the depth buffer and image buffer between serveral osmesa context?
  Thanks for your help : )