[Mesa-users] mesa-users Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:43:57 PST 2011

Urbano Alvares writes:
> Well, I have a program in C++ and with some openGL libraries (GLUT and
> GLUI).  This program make some statistical calculation
> Well I think the osmesa.h library can help.

Solving your problem with the open-source Octave libraries available
from the Gnu project will be much easier than the approach you are
taking.    Octave is a free clone of Matlab and is full of excellent
graphical and statistical analysis tools.     Octave is under active
development and has lots of support and decent documentation.    The
book about is pretty decent, too.

HTH,
Alison

--