[Mesa-users] glClearColor

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Mon Dec 10 14:10:24 PST 2012

On 12/10/2012 02:07 PM, denzig kervan wrote:
> Hi, I am a newcomer so please be nice. I started with the user
> function glClearColor. I could find the declaration of the function in
> the file clear.h but I am bugged with where is the implementation of
> this function. My best bet is _mesa_ClearColor but I don't know how
> _mesa_ClearColor could become glClearColor. Can someone clear the
> things out for me. Thanks in advance.

_mesa_ClearColor() is called by glClear().

However, if you're currently building a display list (i.e.:
glNewList/glEndList) then glClear() will call save_ClearColor() instead.

There's a "dispatch" layer that lives between the glFoo interface
functions and the actual implementation of them inside Mesa.

-Brian