[Mesa-users] Mesa + Headless OpenCL

Rui Caridade rcaridade145 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 04:36:30 PST 2012

Hello.
I hope this is the correct place to be asking this. I'm planning to buy an
AMD Trinity machine with a dedicated Nvidia gpu installed.
I'd like to use the IGP to experiment with OpenCL and use the Nvidia card
to play games. From the information i've found online amd's official driver
supports headless gpu operation however it seems that Amd+Nvidia
configuration is not exactly all roses.
My question is will in the future headless OpenCL be supported on Mesa? Can
i use both Mesa + Nvidia binary blob.
I understand that OpenCL is rather new to Mesa so probably it will be a
while no?
Thank you.