[Mesa-users] OpenGL Version in Mesa 9.1 at 2.1

Matthew Eggers eggmatters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:05:13 PST 2012

Thanks Phillip, I did trace the link back to:

 /mesa/mesa/docs/helpwanted.html

from the source distribution. It looks like there are plenty of things I
can pitch in with. I have two different X incarnations on my system. One
residing from the root path and another from my home path. I pointed my
libs to the home ones, and for the most part, that seems to be where
they're coming from but, looking at the gl.h headers etc. It does seem to
indicate that the OPENGL_VERSION defines are set to 2.1.