[Mesa-users] OpenGL Version in Mesa 9.1 at 2.1

Matthew Eggers eggmatters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:40:30 PST 2012

Thanks to Benjamin's direction, I have uncovered the issue: Running glxinfo
with debugging turned on yielded:

$ LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

. . .
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /home/matthewe/src/mesa/mesa/lib/tls/i965_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /home/matthewe/src/mesa/mesa/lib/i965_dri.so
libGL error: dlopen /home/matthewe/src/mesa/mesa/lib/i965_dri.so failed
(/home/matthewe/build/lib/libdrm_intel.so.1: undefined symbol:
drmPrimeHandleToFD)
libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /home/matthewe/src/mesa/mesa/lib/tls/swrast_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /home/matthewe/src/mesa/mesa/lib/swrast_dri.so
. . .

I will investigate why drm lib wasn't compiled properly. I can take this
from here but any additional words of wisdom are highly encouraged. My
thanks!