[Mesa-users] no GL_ARB_texture_float

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 04:16:49 PDT 2013

On 04/19/2013 01:23 PM, burlen wrote:
> On 04/19/2013 08:27 AM, Brian Paul wrote:

>>> OK, I'll try to come up with one. I cloned from your git repo today,
>>> might as well work from that in case you've fixed the issue already. I
>>> ran into a few problems building the demos. I'll attach a patch that
>>> has fixes for those issues in case you didn't already fix them.
>>
>> Looks OK to me.  I'll push it in a bit.
>>
> Great!
>
> I tested my code using the git head + os mesa this morning and I am
> happy to report that it works just fine!!
>
> I encountered a few issues though. The following symbols were missing
> from libOSMesa when built with ---disable-shared-glapi. I'm attaching
> the patch I used to solve it.
>
>                  U glAreTexturesResidentEXT
>                  U glDeleteTexturesEXT
>                  U glGenTexturesEXT
>                  U glGetColorTableEXT
>                  U glGetColorTableParameterfvEXT
>                  U glGetColorTableParameterivEXT
>                  U glIsTextureEXT
>
> I'm very excited about the recent improvements in os mesa!
>
> Burlen
Hi Brian,

please disregard the earlier patch. I had missed some changes made to
generated files, and after some thought wanted to compartmentalize the
change to only be used for --disable-shared-glapi. I'm attaching the
updated patch. Not sure if this is really the right way to fix it , more
specifically I didn't like the change I made to gl_apitemp.py,  so
please be wary of this patch

Burlen