[Mesa-users] Texture coordinates are all zero

Jason Anderssen JAnderssen at exactal.com
Wed Oct 22 15:18:13 PDT 2014

Hi Viral,

Thank you for your response, I have posted the trace to this list and Brian as well, so  I hope he can help me with it.
In the mean time, I am trying to debug it myself, but Mesa is very large, so I will see how I go.

The mesa list did respond explaining the attachment was too large and waiting for a moderator to approve it, however I did send it to Brian as well (so hopefully he got it as well)

Cheers
Jason