[Mesa-users] Query related to running piglit test on modified patches

Mayur Raut 0211mayur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:15:43 UTC 2019

Hello,
I have written some patches to support the RGB10X2 color format by
referring to the Mesa developers documentation. In order to test the
patches I have performed the piglit test cases on the mesa directory.
However, I am wondering whether the piglit test cases have detected the
changes in the directory. I have run the command on terminal "./piglit
summary html --overwrite summary/summary-all results/all-reference" within
the directory where patches are written.
Could you please guide on this?