Huawei plugin sometimes fails to load operator code

Fangxiaozhi (Franko) fangxiaozhi at huawei.com
Sat Aug 17 03:06:52 PDT 2013

Dear Aleksander and Ben:

	Sorry, this is a issue on MU736 that the AT response will mix an unexpected unsolicited message sometimes.
	Is it possible to implement a new "scan_networks_finish" function for Huawei modem in mm-broadband-modem-huawei.c?
	In the new modem_3gpp_scan_networks_finish, we can filter out the unexpected unsolicited message in the response before we call mm_3gpp_parse_cops_test_response.

	And by the way, on Huawei modules, the response of +COPS is based on ASCII coding, but not UCS2 coding.
	So we also have to implement the new " load_operator_code_finish " and " load_operator_name_finish " function for Huawei modem in mm-broadband-modem-huawei.c

	What do you think?

Best Regards,
Franko Fang