Huawei plugin sometimes fails to load operator code

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Sun Aug 18 23:50:01 PDT 2013

Hi Franko,

That doesn't address the issue when
mm_iface_modem_3gpp_reload_current_operator tries to load the operator
code via +COPS.

Does MU736 support disabling certain unsolicited results? I tried, but
it doesn't seem to support
AT^CURC=2,<sleep_UR_mask>,<working_UR_mask>. Another option is that we
can use AT+CFUN=1 / =4 instead of AT^RFSWITCH=1 / =0 for MU736. How do
you think?

Thanks,
Ben