Huawei plugin sometimes fails to load operator code

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at lanedo.com
Mon Aug 19 00:42:07 PDT 2013

On 19/08/13 08:50, Ben Chan wrote:
> That doesn't address the issue when
> mm_iface_modem_3gpp_reload_current_operator tries to load the operator
> code via +COPS.
>
> Does MU736 support disabling certain unsolicited results? I tried, but
> it doesn't seem to support
> AT^CURC=2,<sleep_UR_mask>,<working_UR_mask>. Another option is that we
> can use AT+CFUN=1 / =4 instead of AT^RFSWITCH=1 / =0 for MU736. How do
> you think?

Wait, if the problem is with ^RFSWITCH unsolicited messages being cached
before the actual ^RFSWITCH? result; why not just disable the ^RFSWITCH
unsolicited message handler (within MM; by setting it to NULL) whenever
we want to run ^RFSWITCH? and re-enable it again (with the proper
callback) once we got the response?