Modem hangup with ModemManager

Samu Voutilainen samu.voutilainen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:50:12 PDT 2013

Looks like my monday continues still... I did get past qmi problem, but
building documentation seems to fail. --disable-gtk-doc managed to get me
around it.

Configure reports following:

ModemManager 0.7.991

compiler: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
cflags: -march=native -pipe -O2
Maintainer mode: yes

D-Bus system directory: /etc/dbus-1/system.d
udev base directory: /usr/lib64/udev/
systemd unit directory: /usr/lib64/systemd/system

PolicyKit support: none
Documentation: no
MBIM support: no
QMI support: no
Newest QMI commands: no

I guess it’s ok?

I attached output from run with SCM version, but it looks like to have same
error.

This version number 0.7.991 confuses me. The git version has same version
number as latest stable?

--
 Terveisin,
 Samu Voutilainen