Connection parameters via QMI?

Martin Anderseck Martin.Anderseck at ni.com
Mon Jul 8 10:04:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,

For debugging reasons I'd like to read out values like RSRP, RSRQ from our MC7710. I know that I can acquire them via the gstatus AT command but as cutecom freezes when I send an AT command while ModemManager is running getting the data via the DBus interface like the SignalQuality would be great. Is there any possibility? Or if not: What is the best way to use AT commands in parallel to QMI? Using
mmcli --command='at!gstatus?' -m 0
only leads to
error: command failed: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Connection.NoCarrier: No carrier'

Any idea?

Thank you and regards,
Martin
Signalion GmbH; Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors): Dr. Tim Hentschel, Dr. Thorsten Dräger; Sitz (Registered Office): Dresden; HRB (Commercial Register No.): 22081; Registergericht (Registration Court): Dresden

This email and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom this email is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you received this email in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.