Connection parameters via QMI?

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at lanedo.com
Tue Jul 9 00:44:36 PDT 2013

On 08/07/13 19:04, Martin Anderseck wrote:
> For debugging reasons I'd like to read out values like RSRP, RSRQ from our MC7710. I know that I can acquire them via the gstatus AT command but as cutecom freezes when I send an AT command while ModemManager is running getting the data via the DBus interface like the SignalQuality would be great. Is there any possibility? Or if not: What is the best way to use AT commands in parallel to QMI? Using
> mmcli --command='at!gstatus?' -m 0
> only leads to
> error: command failed: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Connection.NoCarrier: No carrier'
>
> Any idea?

I've been working on a new 'Signal' interface last weekend, which would
give you extended signal quality information, like RSRP and RSRQ for LTE
connections. Not ready yet, but I wanted to have ready for review this
week, will let you know.

Regarding using AT commands, --command should help, but you need MM
running in debug mode for that to work.