Connection parameters via QMI?

Martin Anderseck Martin.Anderseck at ni.com
Wed Jul 10 00:23:50 PDT 2013

Hi Aleksander,

> I've been working on a new 'Signal' interface last weekend, which would
> give you extended signal quality information, like RSRP and RSRQ for LTE
> connections. Not ready yet, but I wanted to have ready for review this
> week, will let you know.

Thank you again for your quick and positive response. I'll have a look at it as soon as you're finished and my agenda allows it :-)

> Regarding using AT commands, --command should help, but you need MM
> running in debug mode for that to work.

I'll try this again. But that means that the output of --command go into the debug output of MM, right?

Best regards,
Martin
Signalion GmbH; Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors): Dr. Tim Hentschel, Dr. Thorsten Dräger; Sitz (Registered Office): Dresden; HRB (Commercial Register No.): 22081; Registergericht (Registration Court): Dresden

This email and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom this email is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you received this email in error, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.