ModemManager-git can't unlock sim on Ericsson-MBM modem

Manuel Lauss manuel.lauss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 00:04:45 PDT 2013

Good Morning Aleksander,

I cobbled the line together from the mmcli online help :)

The problem I have is with KDE's nm applet being unable to connect.
If I launch mm with full debug options (--debug --log-level=DEBUG
--log-file=/tmp/mm.log)
KDE asks me for the PIN, and connects successfully.  Without this,
nothing happens
unless I enter the pin with mmcli first.

Also, "mmcli -i 0 --pin=1234" takes almost three times as long if mm
is started without
the debug options applied.

Thank you for your help!
        Manuel